Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Polynesian Cultural Center

This is a slide show from the Polynesian Cultural Center. It was a lot of fun. We had the chance to see the Hawaii Temple & visitor center, we talked with, and learned about, the different Polynesian cultures. All of the guys were chosen to do a dance at the Samoan Island which was very entertaining. They have a canoe pageant representing the island of Hawai‘i, Samoa, New Zealand (Aotearoa), Fiji, Tahiti, and Tonga. I had cooked pig right from the ground at the Luau, there was fire dancing at the evening show, and lots of shopping. There was so much to do that we didn't even get the chance to spend time at all of the different Islands!!

8 comments:

Christensen Family said...

Emily was here and we were looking at your blog. The tree (Diamond Head) had us laughing till almost crying! You already look "stuck" in the picture. She didn't know I fell out either! Fun times, remember looking at the funny pictures. Are you going to show Fantastic 4?

Christensen Family said...

P.S You have fire man behind your music. Cool.

Trecia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trecia said...

What's fantastic 4 and How do I LOOK stuck!! Man that's not funny

Melissa said...

Once again I am so jealous! I love the slide show, there were some pictures that I hadn't seen yet. You guys look so cute in all the pictures.

Sanders said...

Awwww, you guys had a beautiful vacation! I am so happy for you! I heard the cultural center was a must-see, with the best food :o)

Lisa said...

Justin and I were there about 9 years ago! We went to the Cultural center, Temple, Pearl Harbor and sure am missing it after looking at all the fun you guys had. We want to go back and just take in the beauty and relax. Did you get the famous pineapple drink/ice cream at the Cultural center? If not your going to have to go back just for it! :) I am so glad you guys had such a good time and it doesn't surprise me you getting stuck in a tree! LOL

LillyBug Jewelry and Accessories said...

i can't get enough of these picturs!!!!! between you and tara i feel like i was there too!!!!!