Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy One-two


It is Triston's birthday today and we have already gotten the party started. I try to do a b-day breakfast where they get to eat on the "special" plate. I did pancakes w/ candles. He is having a bowling party Friday night so that is the bowling ball invitation I made- in the picture.


We got him the latest Fablehaven book that was just released and he flipped!
I also T.P. my own house on their birthday so it looks festive all day long for them.


Triston had informed me that in 1 year I will have a teenager in the house who will get to back talk, stay up late, eat what ever when ever, and not HAVE to get good grades if they don't want too.
I asked him what has he been watching on TV lately cause that ain't happenin in my OR his world!! He thought he was funny

6 comments:

Nat Lud said...

You are such a fun mom! I mean, c'mon. How many other moms tp their own house? You rock, sista! Hope he has a great b-day--today and on Friday!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday to Triston!!! Sounds like such a fun party. I love his thoughts about becoming a teenager...wouldn't that be a great life. :) Tell him we said hello, and happy birthday. We miss you guys!

Christensen Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I didn't know you tp your house either! I love the bowling invites. Are those white stickers?

Hali said...

You TP your own house? Why don't you just ask... I'd take care of it for you :).

Can't believe you have a 12 year old! Crazy!

Hope all is well in Cedar!

LillyBug Jewelry and Accessories said...

i love the tp idea!!!! way too cute!

Sanders said...

Candles on the pancakes, cute! I'm suppose to be reading Fablehaven for book club this month, it must be good :o)