Thursday, April 9, 2009

Diamond Head Hike

So We woke up bright and early to hike the famous Diamond Head and it was beautiful!

That would be my crazy cousin Ty and a very pretty Sunrise


Making the long trek up

Really pretty Look out points


So here we are getting ready to go through the mountain

thinking once we get past this it will be nice and easy


Whew we made it right??

Ha ha !! 200 plus steps I think

Here is a bunker?

Yeah we did it


This is our "America's Next Top Model" picture


Yes this is our group photo--in a tree! Bystanders took pictures of us too.

Tara and I were pretty full of ourselves after that hike AND climbing a tree but what the picture doesn't show after is that Tara "fell" out of the tree getting down and then I was "stuck" in the tree and the two guys had to help me out! But hey at least for a short while both Tara and I thought we were pretty sporty and daring --now I know why we aren't ^-^

1 comment:

Sanders said...

LOL A new meaning to the phrase "family tree". I love knowing the behind-the-scenes scoop! Did you confiscate all the pics of being helped down from the tree? Now there's something I would pay to see ;o)