Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Twilight DVD realse

Well another blog about Twilight.
I went to Wal Mart at 11:30pm to buy the 2 disc DVD at midnight. I forgot my camera and my phone so a girl next to me in line took a picture with her phone and then e-mailed it to me! How nice are twilight fans! Mason went w/ me too so we took our picture in front of the twilight gear. Now on to New Moon--hopefully this movie will be so much better then Twilight but Eclipse better be the best of them all - it's my fave book ya' all. If you went to a release party let me know how it went!

the line was all they way back by the baby items by the time I got there at 11:30 pm!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

You are a true die hard fan :)!! Stephanie should be so proud. What a cute picture of you and Mason.

Hali said...

Are you ever going to get sick of Twilight?!? Ever? I don't know where you get that enthusiasm...sheesh! ;-)

Jenelle said...

Holy Cow!! So did you go home and watch it that night? I think I would have waited until morning and bought it with a full night sleep behind me... But then again that wouldn't be very much fun!

Trecia said...

I love the Holy Crow reference Jenelle!But if I would have waited then I wouldn't have gotten it the next day because they were sold out PLUS I only paid $17.oo for the piece of crap I mean excellent Twilight acting and special effects

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

I don't even know what to say it's a little obsessive!

Anonymous said...

AAAhhhh! I love Twilight too!!! I was super upset over the movie, but I have to admit, I have watched it several times! We'll have to get together and compare notes!

Sanders said...

That Twilight section is VERY alluring! I feel a gravitational pull...