Thursday, March 19, 2009

We are men

I brought the kids with me to the store and they found a quarter machine that had these fake mustaches. Of course they all wanted one. While I was checking out, Mason's friend, Jaden Ashworth says "We are men and we aren't even 16 yet!!"
"I can't believe we are men" says Mason. Well the cashier was an elderly lady who just got a kick out of them. After I was done she said to them " It was so nice to meet you gentlemen, I hope you have a wonderful day.'
Boys! Like I was saying to my sister on the phone just a few minutes before this went down -- you can't just walk in and leave, there is always something--sheesh



5 comments:

Melissa said...

LOL! I love the poses. Dawson was looking at this with me and got a kick out of it.

Christensen Family said...

I like Mason's blonde mustache! your countdown says 177 days? Where are you going? I love the bubbles and music background.

LillyBug Jewelry and Accessories said...

what nice looking gentlemen!!!!

Hali said...

Ha ha ha.... I grew up with a couple of "gentlemen." So TRUE!!!

Have a fabulous trip friend! Be safe. Take pics! Loves!

Sanders said...

Ah, the fun you can have with a quarter, what manly men!