Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy 15th



James and I first met in 1989 but we didn't realize that until after we started dating in 1991. Our first "real" meeting was at Freedom Park playing volleyball. My best friend Aimee and James' best friend Monty ( who are married to each other also) started dating, so we would see each other in different random places. I asked Monty to set us up on a blind date because I thought James was a fun guy. Well Monty was not discrete at all and told James I had the hots for him so he better bust the move on me! Well we dated for 3 years then got married February 26th, 1994. The song I have playing was our wedding song that we danced to. SO here we are 15 years later, and some pounds heavier but I still love my man just as much....well just a little bit more. Thanks babe for all the celebrations, happiness, surprises, love and just everything

Remember the first flush of love
that drew us powerfully together?
It still feeds the unassailable bond
that makes our marriage so secure.
Remember all the qualities about each other
we found so endearing?
They are still there,
and new ones create sweet surprises.
Remember thinking that this love
would last forever?
Well our love has strengthened and grown
into eternal affection and admiration.
Years from now, we will look back
at this anniversary
and realize we love each other
more than ever.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun thing you created Trecia!!! I love all the pictures. I can not believe it has been that long... we are just a year behind you guys!!! Time flies when you are having fun!!!

LillyBug Jewelry and Accessories said...

WOW 15 years!!!! congrats on that!!! i love all your slide shows, but this one touched my heart. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!

Yvonne said...

You always bring a smile to my face. I love your blog. Congrats on your 15 year! You two are still so cute together!

Sanders said...

Happy 15 Years!! Jason Nelson was in your wedding? What a small world! I see that you had a long veil too, how did you like that? My wedding day was pretty breezy and the veil would fly up into the hair. We found a ton of my hair in the clip later. Good times.

belly sons said...

i-LEND is an online marketplace connecting borrowers and lenders for loans. Although i-LEND verifies credentials of registered users on the site, it does not guarantee any loan offers by lenders nor does it guarantee any repayments by borrowers. Users make offers/loan requests at their own discretion with the understanding of the risks involved in such transactions including loss of entire capital and/or no guarantee of recovery. Please read our Legal agreements to understand more. Read more- p2p lending hyderabad