Monday, March 2, 2009


Oh what a fun night we enjoyed, celebrating our 15th wedding Anniversary. First we went and got a couples massage. It was so wonderful that we booked another setting for 2 weeks! We then ate dinner at the best resturant in (well up the canyon) Cedar, it's called Milts and it is the best! Usually it is a place for special occasions. I got us a room at a bed and breakfast in Cedar called The Big Yellow Inn. We picked up the boys and gave them a tour -it was such a pretty place I had to show them too. I love spending time with my James-thanks for the relaxing "stay-cation" as my sister Tara calls them

THE BIG YELLOW INN

Carson enjoying the front porch


The Back entrance to our room upstairs

The front parlor

The Breakfast area

The upstairs sitting area by our room


Our room

The Mediterranean Room

This is the Victorian room that I wanted but it was already taken.They were not checked in yet so I snooped and took a picture

Another cute room

My favorite place in the whole house-the study or library


Me and my man

7 comments:

Christensen Family said...

Looks so nice and relaxing that you had to give James a BLACK EYE! What the heck happened to him?
BTW I like your background.

Melissa said...

How fun! Glad you got time away. We need to try one of those staycations and definitely a couples massage! Oh and congrats on your new calling, you will do such a great job!

Trecia said...

Ahh thanks Melissa ! I'm just glad to not have to have a lesson planned every single week,-- and I told James if he didn't shape up his other eye would look worse!! JJ he got hit in church ball...by his own teammate even!

Hali said...

Fun for you guys! Love James' black eye, and good luck with the new primary calling... you'll be great! Nice to chat. Take care! Loves

Nat Lud said...

So fun. You guys deserve a fun night--15 years! That's awesome!

Linda Liebhardt said...

I kept meaning to ask James how he got that loverly shiner--it's a doozey! So glad you got to have a special anniversary, especially the birthday celebration was canceled due to illness

Sanders said...

Tara, you are too funny! I'll bet the real story is that Tree and James were rock, paper, scissoring to see who got the right side of the bed and then James won...