Saturday, February 21, 2009

Well it happened again!! This thing called a birthday just sneaks up on me every year. But James knows just how to handle this little situation just nicely. First we were supposed to go to a Ballroom Gala hosted by the SUU Ballroom Dance but I was so sick that we didn't get to go. I am very sad about it because I have been planning on it since December. Well James brought me the most beutiful flowers -Tulips and in our wedding colors too. We then had dinner and cake with the family. Bev made her very deliciouse homemeade chocolate on chocolaate cake and James bought princess candles, now what more could a gal ask for?!It was such a sweet day. I love my family so much and thanks hunny, your the best


By the way this is the Gala we missed
"Enjoy a sit-down catered dinner with live music, a floor show by the SUU Ballroom Dance Company, and dancing to live Band music courtesy of the SUU Jazz Ensemble. Also enjoy a beautiful atmosphere, professional pictures, and an enchanted evening that your loved one will not soon forget."

6 comments:

Tammy Buehler said...

I'm so glad James did your birthday right! Guess you'll have to keep him another year! :)

April said...

Happy Birthday, that cake looks delicious! I wish we could have been there to celebrate with you!
Good Job Jim!!!!
April

Christensen Family said...

Happy Birthday. I like Carson's haircut. Darn that Ball looks fun. Next Year.

Sanders said...

I'm sorry you missed your Gala :o)It sounds totally fun. Did you wish for Edward Cullen or for Stephanie to finish Midnight Sun?

Trecia said...

Hey you are close!!!

Yvonne said...

I'm so glad you ended up having a great birthday! You deserve it!